Born in an impoverished neighborhood in Columbia, South Carolina, Kenneth Earl might have never left Cherry Street – if it weren’t for a mother’s inspiration. Determined to make her proud and her sacrifices meaningful, he embarked on a worldwide journey of military service, secret communications, and international espionage.
Achieve your own greatest potential through the lens of Illegitimate Sun, the true spy memoir of Kenneth Earl who overcame a difficult start in life to serve his country and work with the top CIA, FBI, and military counterintelligence and law enforcement officials in the spy world. Motivational and inspiring, this incredible story of a mother’s wisdom, self-discipline, triumph, and intrigue will help you crack the code to life’s most important lessons.
You will experience:
- Inspiring accomplishments of a navy veteran’s 21-year career despite the early obstacles he faced.
- A snapshot into international espionage, including some infamous spying cases in United States history.
- A preview of the U.S. Intelligence Community, naval cryptologic and secret communications operations.
- Historical impacts of Jim Crow Era laws in the American Deep South.
- Life lessons that will inspire self-reflection, drive personal achievement and success.
- How changing your mind can change your life.
NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO IN LIFE, NO ONE CAN BEAT YOU AT BEING YOU.
Get Illegitimate Sun now and decipher the code to fulfilling your greatest potential and becoming the best version of yourself.